Welcome to Little Music Makers!
Early childhood music classes in English for children from newborns - 4 years old and their parents
Our winter semester has started January 9th.
Our spring semester will start April, 24th!
Please click on "News" for more info
Our music classes are for children ages 0 – 4 years and their parents.
Our lessons are mixed-age, i.e. babies, toddlers and young children can join in the same course and sing,
dance and make music together!
Our music classes help to build a foundation in music and English with a special educational concept.
You can find our program all over Berlin, in Hamburg and in Potsdam.
Free demo classes are frequently offered before a new semester starts.
Experience for yourself how refreshing and engaging children's music can be!
- Building a foundation in music and English with no previous knowledge or experience
- Playful, child-friendly learning without pressure
- Participation is encouraged through catchy rhythms and grooves
- Dance and movement, rhythmic and melodic games
- Mix of popular English and German songs newly arranged with English lyrics as well as
specially composed songs
- Introduction to different keys and musical styles like jazz, blues, rock, pop, folk, world
and classical music
- Broad variety of music that parents can enjoy as well
- Playing simple instruments like rhythm sticks, drums, egg shakers, resonator bells etc.
- New songbook and CD every 10 week term
- Changing musical content
- Participation of siblings through mixed-age groups